Warriors Supporting Warriors

$1.00$20.00

Sparkle Kingdom Warriors is all about creating a community that supports one another. It can be the most stressful and debilitating moment in the world to be unsure of how to get urgent needs met. Our greatest joy is seeing the relief and decreased stress that filling a need brings. We do what we can already, but with your added support, we can do so much more.

90% of all donations go to supporting others emergency needs. Eg. Counseling sessions, grocery cards, fuel cards, transport costs, household items, etc. The other 10% goes to cover our costs in providing these services. Eg. Fuel, vehicle maintenance, insurance, etc. Each need is assessed and funded on a case by case basis.

We are currently in the process of setting up the final stages of payment options through the website. In the meantime, please e-transfer to [email protected] Include your email in the notes section so we can send you a receipt for your donation. We are not registered as a charity at this time.

Thank you for your generosity. Together we can “Make it Sparkle”!

Scroll to Top